I was trying to find some responses on Obama's win from my people back in London and during the hunt for some media information, I was forwarded to the most horrific display of lack of intelligence on British TV.
Dizzee Rascal is a big time Grime Artist in the UK, with several hits including the West Coast Krumping anthem "Fix Up, Look Sharp". Dizzee Rascal proved to me that even the most talented Lyricists need to stay in School. If you ever wonder about the quality of your public speaking or impromptu skills, watch this and make sure you do not sound this stupid.
I feel so embarassed because he is British and he is also Ghanaian and I also like some of his songs. He currently is on the list of "Rappers who shouldn't open thier mouths on TV News" alongside Dipset anti-favorite, Cam'ron
I contacted my cousin, Lethal Bizzle (another Big time UK grime artist), and informed him to contact me before he goes on any TV show to talk about politics.
Wise Words Of Benson: Stay in School and take Voice & Dicition during your time at GWU.
Benson Mensah- Bonsu is a sophomore studying Marketing and Sports, Events & Hospitality Management
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well now that Obama's in office, our generation can have a public figure to look up to that can express his thoughts clearly in public.
Post a Comment